Alessandro (Alex) Suppini
Senior Clinical Psychologist
Areas of Focus
- LGBTIQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer)
- Generalised Anxiety, Stress, Worry
- Eating Disorders, binge eating, bulimia
- Relationships and Family Dynamics
- Autism, Asperger’s
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), trauma
Alex does not do assessments, testing or reports.
English and Italian speaking, Alex works with individuals, couples, families, children 5 yr+ and youth to sort out their relationship and communications dynamics.
Alex has a strong passion for his own family. This passion motivated him to undertake two years of training in Italy in couples and family therapy. While there, he worked alongside lawyers and mediators to support couples and families to restore harmony and stronger more open communications. Alex is a strong advocate for empowering people using psychotherapy to help them find better balance in their lives.
A sports enthusiast, he enjoys working with people from all walks of life. Alessandro has been counselling for over ten years in clinical settings (public and private) in Australia and Europe. He developed an expertise in Autism and Asperger’s (children, youth and adults) while working previously in another private setting that focussed solely on treating clients of Autism and Asperger’s.
Generalised anxiety, depression, eating disorders including binge eating and bulimia, anger management, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and borderline personality disorder (BPD) are areas of particular interest for Alex.
Counselling is available in Italian or English.
Alessandro does not do reports for school, immigration or court.
Types of Clients
- Children (5 years and older)
- Individual Males
- Individual Females
- Young Adults (18+)
- LGBTIQ – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer
- Couples – straight, same sex, open relationships, polyamorous relationships
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Modulation Therapy (EMT)
Request an Appointment
1:30p – 6:30p
9:30a – 5:00p
Individuals, 5 yrs +
50-55 minutes. Contact our office for fee structures.
Medicare Care Plan Rebate
124.50 per session with Mental Health Care Plan